Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When do we meet?

My husband will be out of town next week, so since I will need some adult time, I think we should meet either Monday, Tuesday, or Friday. (I am assuming of course that you have all read the books. )

Since I am initiating this I can offer my house :) We met at 10:00 last time right? Should we do that again too?

What does everyone think?

2 comments:

  1. Would anyone mind if we had it at my house on Tuesday? My sister will be in town with her little one and I'll have my two as well. McKinley will be at preschool from 8:30-12:00pm so anytime during that time period would work for me. I'd be happy to come to your house too. Just let me know.

    Anyone interested in doing lunch or brunch? Again, I'd be more than happy to host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, that part about McKinley being with me and at preschool doesn't make sense. You can call me with any questions but I can't guarantee that I'll make sense then either:).

    ReplyDelete